Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. A twenty-four hour notice is requested for all services, whenever possible. We do of course realize that emergencies come up from time to time and we'll always do our very best to accommodate any emergency may you have.
- Our hourly rate is $28.00 per hour. In-home pet care visits are $15.00 per visit. There is a one-hour minimum for all services requested. Our time starts from the time we leave our office and continues until the errand is completed.
- For a greater value, pre-pay for hourly packages to receive a discount. For three hours or more, receive an 11% discount ($25.00); for ten hours or more receive a 21% discount ($22.00); for 25 hours or more, receive a 29% discount ($20.00).
- Blocks of hours are non-refundable. Any unused time can be carried over for a full twelve months from the date of purchase. Any unused time at the end of the twelve months, from the purchase date, will expire.
- The following surcharges may occur: $10.00 per each additional hour for all requests made before 8:30 am and/or after 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. All requests other than pet-care visits occurring on a Saturday or Sunday may also incur a $10.00 hourly surcharge. A $25.00 hourly surcharge ($10.00 per-visit surcharge for pet-care visits) may occur for all services occurring on a U.S. holiday, specified by Errand-Hopper. All surcharges are in addition to regular hourly charges or per-errand charges.
- Additional mileage charges will apply to any job outside of a 10-mile radius, unless otherwise stated. Our mileage fee outside of a 10-mile radius is billed at $.55 cents per mile.
- Late fees, at 2% interest, will begin to accrue 7 days after service has been completed.
- A fee of $30 will be assessed on any and all returned checks.
- If Errand-Hopper cannot gain access to the client’s residence or place of business, due to the fault of the client, the client will be charged a $30.00 cancelation fee.
- All agreed upon fees owed to Errand-Hopper are to be paid at time of services rendered, unless other arrangements are agreed to.
- Client is responsible for all costs related to requests and advance deposit is required to cover any such cost of $50.00 or more. These costs include items like, but not limited to, dry cleaning, automobile repair, groceries and personal shopping items. Deposits can be paid in cash or via credit card only.
- Errand service cash accounts can be set up so that Errand-Hopper will have money on hand to pay for any purchases made on your behalf.
- The following payment methods are currently accepted: checks, cash, or the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa or PayPal.
Errand-Hopper requires 24-hour advance notice for a cancelation of service. Failure to provide this requirement will result in a $28.00 cancelation fee.
- Errand-Hopper will not at any time sell or exchange our client information to outside sources.
- Vendors will be provided with only the information required to complete a specific task.
- Discretion will be strictly adhered to by Errand-Hopper and all its employees and/or subcontractors.
- Errand-Hopper offers its clients a satisfaction guarantee on all services rendered.
- Request for a refund must be made within 3 days service was rendered and include the date of service as well as the service performed.
- If you are not satisfied with any of your services, we will refund your service fee.
- Errand-Hopper, LLC is fully bonded and insured.